SOS Sober House for Women (Amethyst House)
Amethyst House (sober living environment) is for any woman who you believe can benefit from a sober living environment. The house has 6 openings and is open to any women who are looking for a safe, sober, structured environment. The house is fully furnished and allows women who are new in recovery to have a safe structured environment to live and participate in services (listed below). Woman can stay from 4 months up to 1 year while they are establishing a foundation and getting on their feet in their first year of recovery.
As a bonus to the sober living environment each woman has the option to participate in Outpatient or Intensive Outpatient Treatment weekly, which is a special and unique addition to traditional sober living houses.
- Weekly Outpatient Substance Abuse and/or Co-Occurring Counseling
- Weekly Women’s Therapeutic Recovery Group
- Weekly Recovery Support and Aftercare/Relapse Prevention Services
- Case Management Services (includes help finding job, food stamps, etc.. as needed)
- Weekly Self-Help Meetings (AA, NA, CA, Alanon and/or CR)
- Participate in Random Drug Testing
There is a deposit requirement of $125.00 and weekly rent of:
- $100.00 weekly (sober house only)
- $125.00 (sober living plus Outpatient)
- $160.00 (sober house plus Intensive Outpatient)
- Rent pays for (rent, utilities and all of the services listed above).
- Additional expenses (food/drinks, laundry supplies and toiletries).
For questions and/or admission please contact Darlette Harmon at (405)706-3629 or email her at email@example.com.