DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING
Specialized Outpatient Services, Inc. offers immediate result kits with alcohol and drugs and laboratory urine, and hair follicle drug testing. All testing procedures are observed by SOS staff (except under special circumstances). Testing services are offered to private individuals, parents, family members, schools, employers, DHS, probation and parole, attorneys, court systems, private practitioners, sober living houses, doctors and treatment providers.
NEW!! Extended Hours and Weekends
9:00am-8:00pm Monday-Friday and 9:00am-5:00pm Saturday-Sunday
Employment Urinalysis Testing:
SOS offers employers pre-employment, random and reasonable suspicion drug/alcohol testing options that comply with current OESC workplace drug testing laws.
SOS offers and can test for 1 to 10 panel drug screens (including alcohol). SOS offers a basic urinalysis testing package which consists of
• 1 Panel Test: (Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Marijuana, Opiates, Barbiturates, or Benzodiazepines).
• 8 Panel Test: (Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Marijuana, Opiates, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines and Alcohol).
• Adulteration and Confirmation Testing: SOS is now able to offer adulterant tests on suspicious sample. This includes pH levels, creatinine, specific gravity, and oxidant testing. SOS also offers LC/MS and GC/MS confirmations to verify results (gold standard of testing).
EtG- Urine Alcohol Testing
The Urine Alcohol Test is able to detect alcohol use even 3-4 days after it was used. Urine is collected and sent to SOS approved lab, results available in 2-3 business days. This option is ideal for clients who are to abstain from alcohol.
Immediate Result Testing Kits (Results in 5 minutes)
These kits are specifically designed to help concerned individuals, parents, caregivers, family members and/or sober living houses screen for substance use with their children, teenagers, partners and house members. Each kit can test:
• Available tests include: *K2, AMP, M-AMP, BAR, BZO, COC, MDMA, MTD, OPI, OXY, PCP, TCA and THC.
• Results in 5 minutes, FDA 510(k) cleared to market and NIDA 5 cut-off levels meet SAMHSA guidelines
Hair Follicle Testing (Results in 3 to 5 days)
The hair follicle testing consists of a range from 5 to 17 panel options, which tests for ( amphetamines/methamphetamines, THC, cocaine, opiates, extended opiates, benzodiazepines, (PCP), ketamine, tramadol, barbiturates, fentanyl, buprenorphine, methadone, meperidine, and zolpidem.) All hair samples are tested by GCMS (confirmation testing) can detect regular drug use for up 90-days and samples taken from body hair can detect up to 12 months.
EtG- Hair Follicle Testing (Results in 3 to 5 days)
Ethyl glucuronide (EtG) is a direct metabolite of ethanol alcohol. The presence of EtG in the hair, urine or blood can be used to detect recent alcohol consumption, even after the ethanol alcohol is no longer measurable. The presence of EtG in the urine, on the other hand, demonstrates that ethanol alcohol was ingested within roughly 80 hours after the ethanol alcohol has been metabolized by the body. In a hair sample detection is up to 3 months.